1. Contest Timing: Mimeo Photos App Ratings and Reviews Contest (the “Contest”) begins at December 1, 2019 at 12:01 AM (ET), and ends on November 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM (ET), when all entries must be received (the “Contest Period”). The Contest consists of eleven (11) separate entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”). Each Monthly Entry Period will start at 12:01 AM (ET) the first day of each month and end at 11:59:59 PM (ET) the last day of each month.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older in their state or territory at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and Contest agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
3. How to Enter the Contest: To enter, you must:
1) have made a purchase of a Mimeo Photos product or downloaded the app demonstrating engagement with the Mimeo Photos App, within the last twelve (12) calendar months prior to the review date of entry;
2) post a review of the Mimeo Photos App and/ or Mimeo Photos product on https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mimeo-photos/id1282504627?mt=12; and
3) include your email address and other requested contact details in the submission form (this will not be published on any site) so that Mimeo may contact you in the case you win found on https://www.mimeophotos.com/review-to-win
4. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected for the Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for each applicable calendar month drawing, on or about five (5) days following the last day of the applicable calendar month. Winner Selection: Winner will be selected by Mimeo whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for that applicable calendar month.
If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted, (ii) does not respond within ten (10) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; and/or (iii) the prize or prize notifications is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win Contest or receive the prize, and an alternative potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Contest, such individual will be declared the “Winner” of that applicable calendar month’s Contest.
To be eligible for a given monthly drawing, your entry must be received within the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Any attempt to use multiple names, e-mail addresses or other tactics to enter more times than the stated limit may result in the disqualification from the Contest and all associated entries will be void.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): A Mimeo Photos Gift Card Voucher Valued at $100. Limit on Prize per person/household. One (1) Winner for each month (i.e., December, January, and February) will receive $100.00 USD Mimeo Photos Voucher to be used for any Mimeo Photos products found within in the App. The Voucher is valid for twelve (12) months following issuance date of certificate.
Prizes are subject to the following restrictions: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the Prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By entering this Contest and accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Contest- or prize-related activity. The Winner understands and agrees that Sponsor or Prize providers have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the Winner from any activity at any time if the Winner's behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or otherwise violates the policies of the Prize providers, and in such a case, the Winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the Prize. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s discretion.
6. Conditions Of Participation: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Office Rules, the Office Rules will prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Winner (and parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner will be required to report the Prize to the IRS through form 1099-MISC, and is further responsible for filing and payment of any local, state, and federal taxes associated with accepting the Prize. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and Contest purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and Contest agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
7. Internet: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to select winner from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Contest if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Contest is Mimeo.com, Inc. whose registered office is at 16 West 22nd Street, Floor 10, New York, NY 10010 (“Mimeo”). Mimeo acknowledges that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Apple Inc. or Facebook.