1. Contest Timing: Mimeo Photos Win A Print Contest (the “Contest”) begins on February 03, 2020 at 12:01 AM (ET), and ends on February 29, 2020 at 11:59 PM (ET), when all entries must be received (the “Contest Period”). Mimeo Photos will announce winners at the end of the Contest Period
2. Eligibility: Open to anyone (including professional photographers and artists) who are legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, at least eighteen (18) years of age or older in their state or territory at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and Contest agencies, and prize suppliers (including but not limited to directors, consultants, independent contractors, and interns, or members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
3. How to Enter the Contest: Enter via the official Instagram account of Mimeo Photos at https://www.instagram.com/mimeophotos/, no exceptions made, and completing the following required actions:
Tag @mimeophotos, using the hashtag #WinAPrintContest
Upon posting your photo (with proper hashtag), please complete the contact details form found at www.mimeophotos.com/prints-contest.
Your Instagram account must be set to permit public viewing of your photos in order for us to receive your submission.
Full details of Contest can be found at www.mimeophotos.com/prints-contest
Each Contest entry must be the original creation of each entrant and must not contain any pre-existing, third party content. Third party content includes and is not limited to trademarks, brands, logos images, visual effects and/or images that are not the property of the entrant. Each entry must be unique and not infringe on any third party rights, except for those of Sponsor. If a violation of copyrights is identified after winners are announced, the win may be revoked and the entrant will lose the right to claim that prize. If the subject of a photo is a person, permission must be received from that person (parent or guardian in the case of a minor) before the photo can be entered in the Contest. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER CONTEST PERIOD PER PERSON BY ENTRY METHOD. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
For Instagram entries, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not Instagram, as this Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram nor is Instagram associated with this Contest in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to the Sponsor, and not Instagram.
Entries that include offensive content, commercial content that promotes anything other than the products or services offered by the Sponsor or have been published prior to or during the Contest Period will be disqualified at any point during the Contest Period at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Entries that do not include any required disclosure or hashtag will not be eligible and will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to remove / report any inappropriate images for any reason.
Content entries must not contain content: where any persons are depicted to have taken excessive risks; that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, violent, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; that promotes racism or hatred against any group or individual or that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or that is unlawful, in viloation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in the state or province where the photo was captured, produced or edited as well as the laws and regulations of the United States.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: All entries will be judged by Nigel Barker based equally on the following criteria: creativity, quality and originality of photos from their favorite moment. Every week, top entries may be deemed potential finalists, who will compete for a chance at the Grand Finalist Prize. One (1) Grand Finalist will be selected at the end of the Contest end period. Winner(s) may be contacted by direct message on Instagram and/ or email address (as provided with entry), within ten (10) business days after the Contest close date. If contact with the Winner(s) is not made within seven (7) days of the drawing date, the Winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected from the remaining valid potential entries from the same pool. Failure to timely comply with any requirement of these terms and conditions will result in the winning entrant being deemed ineligible for any prize.
In the event of a dispute involving Instagram account owner, it will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person whose name the Instagram account is registered at the time of entry. Proof of such account information may be required before a Winner’s identity is deemed verified and a Prize is awarded. In the event winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with Contest procedures, or is not available to claim prize during specified dates, then an alternative winner will be selected from the same potential remaining finalist entry pool as the original entry was selected. Final determination of Winner is always conditional on verification of eligibility and compliance with all rules and procedures.
One (1) grand prize winner will receive:
- One (1) original print, as photographed by world-renowned photographer and Mimeo Photos Creative Director, Nigel Barker with original signature (20x30);
- Ten (10) individual prints of the winning posted image (20x30 print);
- One (1) $50 USD Mimeo Photos Gift Voucher; and
- Winner to be featured on Mimeo Photos Website and Social Media outlets.
Nine (9) secondary prize winners will receive:
- Ten (10) individual prints of the winning posted image (20x30 print); and
- One (1) $25 USD Mimeo Photos Gift Voucher.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of or equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize elements may not be separated. Prize Mimeo Photos Gift Voucher(s) cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes will be delivered to the winner(s) within one (1) month winner selection date. Sponsor shall determine print type, size, and finishing options of the finished prints.
6. Conditions Of Participation: You must be a member of Instagram in order to participate. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. All taxes (including, but not limited to, income taxes), and any and all service charges or fees applicable to the prize are the sole responsibility of winners. The prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) which must be returned to and received by Sponsor within seven (7) days from winners’ receipt of Affidavit/Release. Any failure to comply with the foregoing will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. The winners’ entry into the Contest and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its to use the winners’ name, Instagram handle, location (city and state) the submitted photo, and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation in Sponsor’s Instagram social media account, on the Sponsor’s website located at www.mimeophotos.com. All entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules, and/ or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Contest. If cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to determine the winner using all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for failed, partial, delayed, or garbled computer transmissions, or technical failures of any kind in connection with entries or the entry process, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software.
7. Consent to Receive Communications: By participating in the Contest, you will OPT-IN to receive email or other communications from Sponsor. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting that site. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chances to win in the Contest. During the Contest Period, however, you may nevertheless receive communications which Sponsor deems are relevant to the Contest and related programs
8. Internet: Sponsor can provide no technical support and accepts no responsibility for insuring the receipt or successful submission of your entry. Entrants also agree that Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from the Contest or its prizes. Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Contest or downloading any information in connection with the Contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
9. Disputes / Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form or class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (ii) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (iii) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (“Special Damages”); and (iv) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York law, without reference to New York’s choice or law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
10. Releases: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release Mimeo.com, Inc., and its subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize(s).
Entrants authorize the Released Parties to use their images, name, voice, likeness, biographical data, social media account details, country, city and state of residence and entry materials in promotional material, in any media now known or hereafter created or conceived, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Contest is Mimeo.com, Inc., on behalf of its company brand Mimeo Photos whose registered office is at 16 West 22nd Street, Floor 10, New York, NY 10010 (“Mimeo”). Mimeo acknowledges that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media platform.